Won unemp but won't get backpay. Always something.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by keke466, Jul 21, 2006.

1. keke466

keke466 New Member

Dr finally wrote statement to unemp. office saying I could do private care with restrictions and dated it 7-18,date she sent it. Spoke with them today to see if they accepted it and they did but now I don't get the last 4 weeks pay I've been waiting on. So no back pay like they said earlier. The first week I claim, according to them, will be this week and the first week is always denied so it won't start till next weeks claim and then will get check on 7-31. So I will not have enough to pay Aug. motgage either so will be two months behind for sure.

I know I should be relieved I'm getting anything and I am but good lord it's been a month now since I filed. Like I said nothing comes easy for me.

Thanks for the support on this isue. Keke
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

sorry you can't get more...things will work out
    jodie
  3. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

Hi Hon, well at least you know you can get something- I had to wait about 4 weeks also- I had come off of STD- and my doctor could only release me as a trial basis training at something else- I applied for SSD last month- things have gotten much worse. I still hope to go back to college and be able to take it.. I am working through a disab. program.

I am hoping I can learn transcripting and maybe work some from home if I can.

Hugs- Glad to here you will have something coming in
    Janet