Wonderful news update on SSD hearing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by atiledsner, Aug 3, 2006.

1. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

A miracle has happened.........I didn't even have to have a hearing. The day before it was scheduled my attorney called and told me that i didn't have to come to the hearing that it was won outside the court.

He said this was unusual but had happened before.I was so happy!!!!!!!!! So those of you that haven't won yet DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!! Atiledsner
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

congratualtions....and if you have children under the age of 18 at the time of filing...go to local office and fillout paperwork to get those payments started....

jodie
  3. findmind

findmind New Member

Good for you. It is a difficult process to go thru, but if you work hard at getting the documentation together, by the time you get to a judge, it is usually a slamdunk.

You seem to have dunked the ball before you even got there, LOL!

Way to go, now don't wait too long for the money; if you don't have word when its being sent, check your bank accts first; they sent mine there!

If its not there in 30 days, call and ask to talk to a supervisor; if no good help there, ask for name of regional manager...they are sharp and will figure out the problem.

Good luck to you now...
    findmind