WONDERFUL PAIN RELIEVER!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CarolK, Sep 17, 2005.

1. CarolK

CarolK New Member

Hey Everyone... THIS WORKS GREAT!!....this product was discussed over a year ago on this message board, but I just recently had the opportunity to try it out. WOW... I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH IT!!

It's called... THERA CANE.... it was recommended to my daughter by her chiropractor. She brought it over last night and I sat at the kitchen table and worked over all my trigger/pressure points. You do this by yourself, you do not need anyone to do it for you. And you can put as much or as little pressure as you want to get relief.

IT WORKS WONDERFUL!! It is shaped like a cane and has knobs or small round balls on the ends so you can massage your own back, neck or shoulders.

No more waiting for friends or spouses to give you a massage in your tender points!! And you can use it all over your body. It works on legs, feet, arms, hips and even your hands.

Just do a google search for .."Thera Cane". It comes with an instruction booklet and there is an optional video you can buy. The cheapest price I saw on the internet was $29.95 plus shipping and handling. AND NO!! I DO NOT WORK FOR THE COMPANY THAT MAKES THIS!! Like I said, I just happened to try out my daughters.

I am ordering mine today... IT REALLY HELPED WITH MY NECK, SHOULDERS AND BACK.... I AM SOLD ON IT!!

Check it out for yourselves. Like I said.. it's a goofy looking cane with knobs on it... but it sure does a great job!!

Blessings to all.... CarolK

PS...OK... I just ordered mine from a place on the internet called... comfortchannel... THEY DO NOT CHARGE SHIPPING SO MY FINAL PRICE WAS $29.99. All the other places on the internet charge shipping and handling. My daughter got hers from the same place and she said it was delivered in about 3-4 days...she didn't have to pay shipping either.

ANOTHER BONUS... if you order more than one TheraCane they give you discounts on multiples... if you know of anyone who hurts it would make a great Christmas gift!!
    [This Message was Edited on 09/17/2005]
  2. CarolK

CarolK New Member

HEY I JUST DID A GOOGLE SEARCH AND FOUND THE THERACANE FOR $27.99 AND NO SHIPPING!!

So if you are interested in getting one, do search the web cause there are some prices that may be less than the $29.99 I just paid.

Also, when I ordered mine, the comfortchannel sent me an email receipt and it INCLUDED A $5.00 COUPON FOR A FUTURE PURCHASE! NOT SURE IF THE OTHER PLACES GIVE A $5.00 COUPON OR NOT.

BLESSINGS TO ALL... CAROLK

[This Message was Edited on 09/17/2005]
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I am so sore from tight muscles in my back, neck, arms, everywhere, I'm about to croak!

Thanks for the head's up.

Sue
  4. orachel

orachel New Member

I'm about to go out of my gourd if I don't get a tiny bit of relief from pain in very near future!
    You really just gave me a lil ray of hope!

Hugs and Health to you,
    Rachel
  5. rockyjs

rockyjs Member

I've used mine for several years and it is amazing how it helps with pain if you follow the right release techniques.

It's probably best for myofascial pain syndrome where you are actually locating the trigger points. I'm not sure about fibromyalgia tender points...it may just aggravate the pain.

Jan
  6. CarolK

CarolK New Member

thanks for the "heads up" about the book! I will be sure to check it out.

I know that there is a very valid basis to "accu-pressure" and it can be most beneficial to those of us who have fm or myofacial pain.

I'm gonna check it out on Amazon!

Thanks Nancy!

CarolK
  7. JLH

JLH New Member

I just went to this site and looked it up.

I don't think I have enough strength in my arms to use this on my back and shoulders by myself.

I think I would just end up with my arms hurting so much, that it would not be worth it.

And .... I would NEVER be able to get my husband to use it on me!!!!

Thanks for the tip, though! A lot of others may not have any problems using it at all.

Janet
  8. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

CarolK,
    Yeah, I'm going to call the Pro Health police on you. rofl Just joking...

I have several of those type of devices and one was hand held battery operated and the other was a cordless rechargeable.

I'll check that site out. I've gotten lazy and usually just put the rice sock in the microwave or the freezer.

Hey Rachel/Orachel do you think it would work on my bladder? lol

I don't think I have any trigger points, just the tender points. But I do get back pain a lot.

Big hugs,
    Faye