Wonderful thought...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Janalynn, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

If you believe in God, I thought this was a wonderful thing to pass along..

Concentrate on this Sentence...

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you
    never did." When God takes something from your grasp, He's not
    punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something
    Concentrate on this sentence... 'The will of God will never take
    you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'
  2. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I am not a religious person, in that I don't go to church and stuff.

I have been struggling for over 4 yrs with some issues and I just seem to slide deeper into a dark hole.

Your post made me stop and think and realize all is not at the end of the world. There must be a reason for what has happened to me, I just don't know all the rewards yet.

3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

What a nice thought to post. I have a strong faith and that's what gets me through the hard times. Thanks for sharing, Kim :)
  4. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

That was very thought provoking janalynn. Thank you.
  5. springwater

springwater Active Member

Sometimes i have to try very very hard not to lose faith in God and even my belief sometimes when i hear something exremely horrendous happening to a small child or animal. I think even Eckhart Tolle (an author) said there is no use asking why suffering occurs, we wil never get the answers...but whatever anyone says ...my belief in an Almighty Compassionate One is as intrinsic as my belief that to wilfully hurt someone else for ones own selfish gain is wrong...its wonderfully comforting to be able to able to commune with Someone Up There and spill out your thoughts and joys and sorrows whenever you want to.

My faith sustains me through tough times....

Thank you for posting

God Bless