Wonderful Weekend Planned

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by granmama, Aug 30, 2002.

1. granmama

granmama New Member

My husband and I have reservations for a hotel room with a jacuzzi tub in the room.
    I think if my muscles could drool, they would be doing it now!!
    I plan to pamper myself in the warm swirling water and soak those tired muscles and joints.
    Hopefully, I'll come back a new woman. Well, I'm not expecting a miracle, but any relief would be welcomed.
    BTW, I'm taking my wireless mattress pad with me, you know, the buddy system?

take care all,
    granmama
  2. granmama

granmama New Member

My husband and I have reservations for a hotel room with a jacuzzi tub in the room.
    I think if my muscles could drool, they would be doing it now!!
    I plan to pamper myself in the warm swirling water and soak those tired muscles and joints.
    Hopefully, I'll come back a new woman. Well, I'm not expecting a miracle, but any relief would be welcomed.
    BTW, I'm taking my wireless mattress pad with me, you know, the buddy system?

take care all,
    granmama
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You have a wonderful, wonderful time in that Jacuzzi! That sounds heavenly.

Yes, I would take my 'wireless' with me too! I kind of think of it as the American Express, never leave home without it!

Just don't over do, and enjoy yourself.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

Let us know how...let me rephrase that! Hope the jacuzzi tub worked for your tired muscles & joints.

Take care. Michele

When you get back, could either you or Shirl explain this wireless pad thing? What exactly is so good about it? (I saw that you posted it was on sale...but don't know anything about them)
  5. LuvMeCritters

LuvMeCritters New Member

It sounds like an absolutely wonderful weekend you have planned. I'm sure your time spent in the Jacuzzi will be heavenly. I'm waiting for the day I can have one of my own. Enjoy every minute of it! :)

Regina
  6. granmama

granmama New Member

I'm back!!!!!!!!!

It was a wonderful time. I got in the tub 3 times and was begging for more but my husband said...it's noon, we have to check out...get out of the tub!!
    So, all the way home, we yaked about how we could remodel the master bath to accommodate one. It's called: HOME IMPROVEMENT LOAN!

When we got back home, I almost felt pain free. It is incredible how just the warm water makes you feel. I only have a shower at home, so you can imagine what a delightful experience I encountered.

Yes, I did take my buddy, the wireless pad.
    Oh, BTW, we stayed at the HAMPTON INN.

glad to be back,
    granmama
  7. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

So glad you enjoyed your jacuzzi tub weekend!!

We are going to take out a home improvment loan next Spring which will include the remodeling of our bathroom and the installation of a jet tub.

It's too bad we couldn't get health insurance to pay for it for "medical reasons"!!

-Shoobie
  8. tired42long

tired42long New Member

Granmama, Sounds like you had a heavenly time. Wouldn't it be great if our docs could ORDER this home therapy? HHHHMMMM... We could all have hot tub and jaccuzi parties! You two sound so very "cool". BbbbbRRrrrr from Wisconsin. Nights are getting chilly here already!