Wondering about the twitching

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tedebear, Oct 24, 2002.

1. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Can anyone on the board lend insight if this happens to them. Lately on the bottom of my foot and up and down the legs I get this shooting pain (comparable to when they do an EMG). It is uncomfortable. Could something be triggering this and do any of you experience this?
    Thanks!
    Soft Hugs.
  2. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Can anyone on the board lend insight if this happens to them. Lately on the bottom of my foot and up and down the legs I get this shooting pain (comparable to when they do an EMG). It is uncomfortable. Could something be triggering this and do any of you experience this?
    Thanks!
    Soft Hugs.
  3. RedB

RedB New Member

I get that kind of shooting pain occasionally. This week, for some dumb reason, it has been along the side of my head. (Stress, I think, because they are gone now.) And I'm one of the few people who don't get severe headaches from my FM. Often the shooting pains are in my legs or my arms. Since I know they won't kill me, I usually just ignore them, because they come and go quickly. I do know, however, that the more I keep moving around, the less it happens.
  4. blondieangel

blondieangel New Member

a pinched nerve from a myofascial trigger point. My pain is often 'reffered'. I have to hunt down my body and find out where the pain is coming FROM, so I can then perform trigger point release w/ pressure, or lie on heat.