Wondering if I should go to clinic today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Aeronsmom, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

I have had pain that my stupid Dr refuses to give me any kind of pain meds..she didn't refill my prescription for the meds that somewhat lets me get a couple of hours sleep at night, this morning I woke up to pain in my chest...No it's not the kinda of pain that turns into a heart attack.. when I try stretch it hurts and I feel the pain in the middle of my back right where the pain is in the front of my chest and it hurts to breath in deep, my knees are killing me and my right wrist, my jaw, my neck and shoulders and toes....of all things.
    well guys and gals...thanks for letting me vent....should I go to the clinic or try and make an appointment again with my family Dr???

Ann
  2. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

find someone. Do not smile or dressup or put on makeup. I did that for yrs and we allready look healthy when we are not. If you have to, make a list of what is happening and what you can nolonger do. Take someone with you if you have trouble communicating. Good luck and God bless

Suzette
  3. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Well...I feel and look like crap and no matter how much make up I put on will not cover up that fact. I will be going to the clinic later on today and see what they have to say. Thanks for replying to my post.
    Ann

[ advertisement ]