Wondering, what are Water Warts, any clue here?

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by EZBRUZR, Oct 14, 2003.


    EZBRUZR New Member

    Hello. I have posted here a few times and on other boards. Recently a womwan mentiomed Water Warts as something to look into. In the Books I have I can't find a Wart by that name. To tired to surf, anyone here know what else to call these warts. I was looking H P V at first.

    Thank you,
  2. SPR30

    SPR30 New Member

    I don't quite understand what you are asking about.
    Are you wondering about a type of wart or plant?
    The only thing I can think of right now is a bladder wart plant. Other than that I get tiny water blisters on my hands when I am stressed. Hope I have helped somehow.
  3. Chiquita09

    Chiquita09 New Member

    The medical term for water warts is: Molluscum contagiosum
  4. SelectaKwest

    SelectaKwest New Member

    I have tehm on my genitals for some reason. Wasn't sexual contact. Anyway, wartner gets rid of them, but leaves some bruising.

[ advertisement ]