wont post this???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by imjill, Mar 2, 2007.

1. imjill

imjill New Member

To the makers of broad spectrum antibiotics.....

Dear Sirs,

Dont you think that you have caused enough damage??? Dont you think that you have made enogh money off of
    all of our suffering?? You destroyed my life and countless others who do not know what is going on , and still, you continue to lie about it. Continue to act like you have NO idea what is going on . No idea why all these kids are being born with autism.., No idea where any of the 30 illness's that ALL have the EXACT SAME symptoms as candidaemia.(.except you change the wording around,) No idea how the TEN FOLD rise in candidaemia has anything to do with you ...Have NO idea why both the new antifungal drugs YOU have come out with, that are needed, sssoooo urgently for this 75% mortality rate infection that is so rampant says absolutley" NOWHERE!!!"on the description, of people at HIGH RISK for aquiring it , one word about ANTIBIOTICS..
    Although, in this paper, that I have right in front of me, from YOUR own research dept, it says , and I quote "

OUT OF 58 PATIENTS WITH CANDIDAEMIA MYCOSIS, 110% OF THESE GOT THERE FROM ANTIBIOTICS REMOVING THE NATURAL GUT FLORA AND THEREBY TAKING AWAY ANYTHING TO PROTECT YOUR BODY FROM THE YEAST THAT YOU ARE BORN WITH , FROM TURNING INTO AN ENCROACHING VEGETETIVE FUNGUS ,
    WITH HAIR LIKE ROOTS,,, 110%.. bUT YOU SAY IN THE DESCRIPTION THAT PEOPLE AT HIGH RISK, ARE BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT PATIENTS WHICH IT SAYS IS ONLY 12% AND PEOPLE WITH CATHETERS WHICH IS ONLY 10% SO 110% AND IT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT ANTIBIOTICS WHATSOEVER....... Isnt that strange???

AND it goes on to say that ,"removal of the natural gut flora " is THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL predisposing factors ,,, yet I have NEVER heard ONE word about this....AND even in the abscence of any disease, a perfectly healthy person, with a marked increase in candida ( which antibiotics cause to flourish you know) and without the natural gut flora WILL lead to candidaemia and candidemia mycoses.. There you go THAT says it all ..

So it does not take alot to see that you gave all of us a 75% mortality rate fungal infection,,,,,and YOU KNEW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU disgust me...........that also explains MAD COW and BIRD FLU ... I mean what is the link??? ANTIBIOTICS !!! invasive fungal infection... duh [edited]
    All of us from the 70's that you flooded with antibiotics and anyone who had their mother or grandmother or anyone else in their family more than twice, on antibiotics , all have MOLD in our intestines and anywhere else it has had a chance to "colonize"
    " like autistic childrens brains, DISTRUPTION of normal brain development duh because it has MOLD in THERE.. spider webs hairlike fibers!! AND you FORGOT to tell us >> I know because that is EXACTLY what happened to me..and I will NOT rest until all of you are in jail for failure to disclose important information and attempted murder.. If YOU KNEW what it feels like to have fungus (mold ) inside of you and everyone tells you that you are fine..nothing is wrong ,,and you cant think anymore and you feel like TOTAL CRAP evryday of your life and you just want to die....you would understand how much I HATE YOU .... YOU killed the ONLY thing we have to protect us from it so, NOT "MAYBE" do we all have it, but EVERYTHING you CANT find a cure for, IS IT!!!! and you want to give us pills to make us more COMFORTABLE,, .I am so sickened by your actions, i dont know what to say.

I hope it was worth it fellas, the devastation you have created is uncomprehendable.. from andrea yates to every
    other person that casnnot shake that feeling that something is really wrong!!! WHICH their IS .. IT CHANGED MY PERSONALITY 360 degrees.. I could not make a grocery list ...i couldnt remember what i used to think! IF YOU HAVE taken antibiotics or your mother or grandmother or anyone in your family more than twice ..).it takes 15 years to show mental symptoms) not MAYBE do you have it .. BUT 150% YOU DO HAVE A fungal infection ( MOLD ) at some stage of it in your intestines that will cause every symptom of every illness that they have NO cure for ... period !!! [edited]

add that up with 700 or more research articles in YOUR files that are about antibiotic caused candidaemia that ALL say" NO ABSTRACT AVAILABLE" and Id say someone is trying to HIDE something ....

Funny that they call candidaemia the" cunning imitator" and they call fibromayalgia.. "the great imitator " WHY?. because THAT IS WHAT IT IS... WAKE UP
    sincerly jill van waveren

PS Ithink also that you forgot to tell us that 75% of all cardiac surgury patients are having surgury BECAUSE of PRIOR ANTIBIOTIC USE.. AT least that is WHAT YOUR RESEARCH SAYS!!! easy to forget .. i guess