Woofmom...Thinking of you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by MamaDove, Jul 6, 2008.

1. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I have been missing your posts and actually posted looking for you...Got to thinking once again how I have missed your posts and searched above and saw you posted to someone today...

You were hospitalized for 3 weeks? with a possible brain bleed?

Are you able to let us know more?...Of course I am now more concerned than 'worried'...I now know why we haven't heard from you...Sorry you have been going through this...

Can we help?

Peace~MamaDove
  2. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I recently heard of a news program that highlighted visiting chiropractors and the possibility of adjustment related strokes...

Am I remembering correctly that you were recently under a chiropractor's care? This is not meant to put fear in you, esp. when you are going through all of this now, but something keeps telling me to tell you about this story I heard...My husband went to the shooting range and all of his older friends were discussing this too, they all go to chiropractors and all saw the news program...

If I can find it, I will post it here...

I hope you see this soon...

Thinking of you~MamaDove

I just googled 'chiropractic adjustments causing stroke' and much info came up...seems the Canadians are up on this.[This Message was Edited on 07/07/2008]
  3. jmq

jmq New Member

I just saw this post and am worried about you woofmom...are u ok?

I hope so! Please check in when u can

jmq
  4. crickett

crickett New Member

Woofmom: My Prayers are with you and i really miss not seeing your posts . TAke good care of yourself miss you and praying for you a speedy recovery.
    crickett
  5. poets

poets Member

Hope you're O.K. and can start posting as you did before. It's not the same without you.

Hugs and Prayers,
    Meg