Wore a Holter, Doc called

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lenasvn, Feb 1, 2007.

1. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Popping in my head again, sorry I haven't been around much, things have been so crazy and I am in a flare.

Anyways, wore a Holter til this morning. Doc called back in the afternoon and wanted me to come in and discuss the results.

Now, would it really be nessecary to come in if there was a normal reading? have anyone done Holter and just got a "It looked OK" phonecall? I figured this would be the case. Now I am just minimally conserned that there might have been something there anyways.

Ok, vented!

many hugs, all!
  2. TinaJones

TinaJones New Member

I wore a holter about two month or so. Mine came back with severe, inappropriate sinus tachycardia (heart is ok, it just beats way too fast). There were lots of things that the doc went over with my husband and I that would have been really hard to do over the phone. My doctor showed us a chart that mapped my heart rate over the 24hrs, etc. I could see that I was basically running a marathon for most of the day, etc.

Good luck to you... I'm sorry you are in a flare :( Let us know how things go when you get your results. Take care...Tina