work all week to sleep all weekend or vice versa

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pammy52, May 5, 2003.

1. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

Would appreciate hearing from anyone who is as frustrated as
    I am with plodding thru a work week only to spend most of the weekend sleeping. On those rare days when I have a burst of energy and the hurting from head to toe is tolerable I try to get too much done...knowing I am pushing too much but afraid it will be weeks before I feel that good again. Usually I can deal with the aches and pains as
    long as the fatigue is reasonable. Some days just sit in
    my car and cry before I can get it together to drive home.
    Arghhhh......
  2. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

life here in Fibro land.I've been this way for more years than I care to remember...Danisue
    [This Message was Edited on 05/05/2003]
  3. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

Right now I'm again looking for employment. The problem is that whenever I do work, that's all I can do. I'm a zombie at home after work and I recuperate nites and weekends. I don't have a life when I work. We need the income though. I definitely feel MUCH better when I don't have to work. I'm not lazy, it's just true. I walk in your shoes. dolsgirl
  4. annodyne

annodyne New Member

pleased to meet you i just joined the board:)

I feel exactly the same way. Sometimes your so exhausted, mad and frustrated all you can do is break down and spate:<

Sometimes just knowing that I have made it through the worst day I can ever remember since having this dd, makes me feel like I have more control because if I made it through the worst, no way in H** i won't make it through today?!
    Then i start to yell by myself to let it out(you know you all do to, matter of fact that is how i came up with the spoof on the commercial intro) and then i start laughing and then i go play guitar and eat some candy:D