work building making me sick.. went to Dr...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by star273, Jan 28, 2009.

1. star273

star273 New Member

Just keeping everyone up to date on what is going on with my building. I went to the Dr. today and she wrote me a note that i wasnt supposed to be in the building. That it is making me sick and that I already have enough problems (she named them all) and I cannot be in the building anymore. (She also put me on an antibiotic to clear out my chest.) Then she told me she didnt know how this was going to go over with the state... that is who I am employed with. She also stated that I need to tell them that the options they gave me arent an option.. either quit or be sick.... Neither one is an option. SO, I am not sure where to go from here. One of my best friends husband is an attorney. I called him tonight and he is calling some of his people.. I may have to go as far retaining an attorney. They cant make me quit, fire me or lay me off, not since I have made this complaint and everything was fine up until then... thank goodness for documentation. I have documentation from Feb of 07. I am waiting to hear back from the attorney, so I guess we will see where it goes from there... I will keep you all posted...

Also, my Dr. did recognize the test I took with Biotoxins that said I tested positive for mold....

Thank you all for your help and support. If anyone else has any ideas or suggestions please respond...