work is killing me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by beth0818, Oct 24, 2005.

1. beth0818

beth0818 New Member

i knew today was going to be hard when i woke up this morning. i only have 1 1/2 more hours to go at work but it seems like eternity. i can barely keep my eyes open and my back is killing me. i have to go to the grocery store when i get off and the thought makes me want to cry. i just want to go to bed......just needed to complain

beth
  2. lovinlifeinAK

lovinlifeinAK New Member

myself..... So sorry you are having to be in such pain. Hopefully it eases up for you soon. I know that now that winter is approaching, the cold is making my pain much worse.
  3. Zzzsharn

Zzzsharn New Member

Complain away, girlfriend.. I just logged on here, I have a 1/2 to go at work, and thought I would browse thru the message board, I read your post and was like, I HEAR YA!

I have to pick up my 4 yr old from daycare and then take my 8 yr old to basketball practice for an hour- (6 to 7) THEN feed them both, dishes, bath, homework.. make sure everyone has something clean for tomorrow... Good Grief, I could cry sitting here thinking about it.

::::fanning face to dry tears:::::-
    I just want to go home and crawl into bed.. Won't somebody stop this pain!!!!

Oh, now I complained too...

Sharon
  4. renae1979

renae1979 New Member

I know!! I haven't been sleeping well (as usual) due to the weather changes and today my head is killing me. I'm supposed to have class tonight after work too. I'm not going to be able to make it to class though, not with this headache and my body just hurts!

I need to move to a better climate!!
  5. dononagin

dononagin New Member

I'm having one of those days too.. came her to escape it for a moment.. hugs