Worked in my strawberry patch paying

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sisland, May 17, 2006.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi all
    I love my little garden spot! but needless to say i can't keep up with the weeds!.......................weeded for 20 min. last night and now have a very stiff and sore left shoulder! .............................I have one of thoes garden claw gold's and it works beautifuly but i should know better! rite!................................................anyway i love to garden it's one of the things i'm willing to be in pain for!.........................regards to all sydney bump
  2. jenni4736

jenni4736 New Member

OOOHHH!!! YYYUUUUUMMMM!

One of my favorite childhood memories was planting and picking strawberries in my Pappy's garden. He would fuss when I came in and say, "girl you got more strawberyy on your face than you do in the bucket".

He's been gone for years but things like strawberries always remind me of him. Thanks

I pull weeds for 5 minutes every day I can. Be careful not to over do you'll send your self into an awful flairup! i love my garden, it's my HAPPY PLACE. No strawberries here, just roses. SHUCKS!

Be careful!

jenni
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Thanks for the reply!! Roses are good!!! and i just need to pace myself more! what you said about your grampa telling you more strawberries on your face than in your bucket!! hit's home! where i grew up (northern montana) we picked Huckleberries every summer...............................and yes we always had more on faces than in our bucket's!!!lol lol.......................... i know i'll be back out there this evening trying to get rid of thoes darn dandilions..................................................hugs to you sydney
    [This Message was Edited on 05/17/2006]
  4. jenni4736

jenni4736 New Member

AWWWW !!!

The memories !!!!!!

Enjoy the garden tonight....

Hugs and love to all,
    jenni