Working

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Suzy37, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

Well, I made it through my first week of the working world. It wasn't to bad either, I worked hard and felt like I did a good job.
    It has helped to keep my mind busy and I'm doing a bit better about not worrying quite so much about my husbands job, I'm still hoping for the best, but trying to move on from it.
    I've tried to spend a little bit each night reading from the NIV bible that I have and it gives me some peace too.
  2. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Thats great news. I'm still saying prayers for you. It's late, but I'll write more tomorrow. I'm so happy for you. Blessings, De
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Praise you were able to work and function. I ask God that He continue to give you the strength for success in the work force.
  4. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Hi suzy - Praying that work continues to go well for you.

I started working again two weeks ago and it has made me feel a little better and it has helped to keep my mind off of my pain.

Love & Hugs!
    carolin
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

suzy, that is so wonderful I hope things continue to work well for you

God Bless you

hugs

Kgangel
  6. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

Thank you all, It has been nice getting out and feeling usefull. Every so often I get thoughts running through my head that are not helpful and distrasting, but I'm trying to keep on the up side.