WORKMENS COMP IN CALIFORNIA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by acheallover, Jan 21, 2006.

1. acheallover

acheallover New Member

HI THERE, ANYONE OUT THERE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN WORKMENS COMP CASE WITH FIBRO AS INJURY? WOULD LOVE TO COMPARE NOTES!!
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Never came across such an injury. But saw plenty of cases of emotional stress, sometimes w/ accompying physical illness.

Retired W/C atty.
  3. jpcat1

jpcat1 New Member

Hello,
    Yes, my fibro was caused by a injury at work in California. Unfortunatly, it happened in 1986 before anyone knew anything about fibro. I am now in the process of having the insurance company looking at my case again from the get go. Funny, I am new to the board and signed on this morning to ask the same question. I will post how it goes, I wish you would have given a little more info in your letter. Good Luck with your case. Jeanie
    [This Message was Edited on 01/23/2006]
  4. acheallover

acheallover New Member

Greetings, I have been involved with my w/c case since 6/04. According to some of the Doc's that I have seen, in Ca. this is a recognized injury, in Wa. not so. So, I have that going for me. I also have other injuries, most assoc. with a fall in o4. I have seen 5 MD's so far, 2 positive, 3 neg. of course the three neg. are for Sutter Health, go figure!!! I am now just seeing a new Doc in Portland, Wa. he is a orth/surgeon. He is great, and knows' how the "system" works, and will insure my rights!!!! I take Mucinex, prozac, trazadone and Mubic for my fibro. Also I just started taking Nine green tea tabs. for pain, they are helping, hooray!!!!!! Let me know how it goes for you, good luck
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you can't give your email address out so you sould delet this before you possibly get banned...i did it myself and luckliy the person told me about it
  6. jpcat1

jpcat1 New Member

Hello Jodie,
    Thanks for the info. Didn't know. Jeanie
  7. acheallover

acheallover New Member

I am not quite sure where I would have shown my E-mail address. I sure would not do this intentionally, thanks, Phyllis