WORKOUT VIDEO???????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Treca, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Treca

Treca New Member

Can anyone recommend a good workout video that has a good stretch routine as well as the regular workout with it? I would also like to here if someone can recommend just a workout with stretching alone. Of course keeping FM in mind.

I have been looking but, have not been able to find much out there.

So I figured that this would be the best place to find out what you guys think and recommend.

I’ve tried to find topics on this subject but, came up with nothing. If there is topics alreday out there please point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Treca:)
  2. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I have no recommendation for work out since I can't do that without suffering the consequences. There are Ti Chi (spelling?) videos though, it's motion that won't harm any TMJ's but in the oddest way keep you in shape. Ancient wisdom! You see the Asian people who practice it to be flexible and slim despite their age.

Just an alternative suggestion! :)
  3. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

2 of us bring it up at the same time,,,,LOL!
  4. amberdotcom

amberdotcom New Member

It might be hard to find now but: Richard Simmons Stretching to the Classics. It's slow, gentle, the musics nice (he never says a word) and you even do part of the stretching seated in a chair. I've had it for years and I love it.