Worried about Blood Tests

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by luv2float, Oct 15, 2011.

1. luv2float

luv2float New Member

Platelets were low
    Kidney Function is high

Never had this result from any of the other blood tests I've taken. I really don't know what this means. My doc referred me to get an abdominal ultrasound, he's checking everything. Of course the test made my fibro flare up. I also have to go to a hemotologist.

Have anyone one of you had this happen to you? Is there anything you can tell me about this?

Your comments are needed, thank you.
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Sorry, I don't have any info for you, but think your doctor should have given you more information. Perhaps you could call him with your questions?

I hope you get answers soon with the ultrasound and hemotologist - will keep you in my thoughts -

Best wishes,

3. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

Hi luv 2float,
    I had a high kidney function, so high the uro gyn was scared to use contrast dye for my ultrasound.
    The only think I did different was besides all the supps I was taking, I added a strong parasite cleanse to my already big list of supps.

When I stopped the cleanse, my kidney function went back to normal.so look at all the things your taking. Even natural things can have an adverse reaction.