Worried about fatigue

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dommaz_uk, Sep 6, 2003.

1. dommaz_uk

dommaz_uk New Member

Hi. I think I might be overreacting as most people on these boards seem to have very serious problems with Chronic Fatigue. The thing is I'm worried and just wanted a little info. I got Glandular fever about 2 years ago which cleared after about a week or so. After that evry couple of months or so and normally after being run down or with a cold, I would get swollen tonsils and white spots on them. It's never really affected me too much until I got these symptoms again about a week ago. I waited until the white spots went as always and then carried on normally (going out, drinking, enjoying myself). As a result on a couple of occasions I didn't get a thorough nights sleep. Now for the last few days I have felt continously fatigued even though I have purposely rested and done no exercise. I'm worried that this feeling won't go away. Am I just overreacting or have I got something to worry about? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
  2. mycatprint

mycatprint New Member

which won't go away, you need to seek medical advice.

This is only my opinion here. I am not a doctor. That is usually the way CFS starts -- with a chronic infecion of some kind.

take care of yourself
    hugs from Cat
  3. suexi

suexi New Member

Is it a feeling of fatigue that you have NEVER felt before? Do you have other symptoms with it? If you answer yes to either of these questions then I would be worried.
    Susan

[ advertisement ]