worried about watery tools / bowel movements, extra sickly -- Any guidance?

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by patcfs, Feb 19, 2012.

1. patcfs

patcfs Member

Hi guys,

I have had ME/CFS for over fifteen years. I have had this odd new symptom that is really staring to scare me! I do not want to make anyone feel grossed out, so I will try to explain this as nicely as possible...

Sometimes, about an hour or so after I have a bowel movement (BM), I will feel moisture, sometimes itching, in the anal area. I wipe and it's like I never cleaned myself from the previous BM. This does not happen all the time, just once per week or so. Recently, a few times over the last week or so, I will wipe and notice a clear-ish watery-like substance. I went to the Dr a few days ago, and she said that she saw nothing wrong. After that I had totally normal BMs.

Today however, I noticed slight pains in my lower back area in the morning when I first woke up and had to run to the bathroom. It has been like peeing out of my butt! Though it hurts too. I have very nauseous and feverish now. I was told that I might have a stomach bug, but why would it sort of come and go? And I have never really had this liquid bowels thing before. I just get worried that it might be yet another new thing with 'me/cfs"... So what do ya think? Even happen to you? Any suggestions? Any input would be greatly appreciated......

Thanks everyone!!!
  2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I don't have ME/CFS. My doctor explained to me that too many laundry detergents are too strong for our human undercarriages. He wanted me to get laundry detergent, fabric softener that were hypolallergenic, free of perfumes and dyes and wash underwear, slacks, jeans and shorts in the new laundry "free" items. It would help with itching, irritation, rash.

Flu and virus are sneaky and we start to recover only to feel not so good again. Loose bowels are typical. And depending on what you eat or drink, it can start loose bowels again.

I have IBS-D, Irritable Bowel Syndrome-Diahrrea, which acts up in times of stress, and I have to be careful and watchful of stress in my life. Take care and best of luck.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Any new symptom should be checked out. Change in bowel habits, coupled with pain, is reason enough to identify the problem. Good luck.

Love, Mikie
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We miss you over on the CC Board. I hope you're feeling better.

Love, Mikie