Worship Board Family

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MamaR, Jul 30, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I was standing in church this morning... and as we were praying, I was thinking of all of you here and how much I appreciate you. I prayed that God would protect each and every one of you... in your every need. He knows every need here.
    This is a wonderful place to come to...where we can share our blessings, we can ask for prayer, or to just be there for each other.

It amazes me how God will put someone here just at the right time to help that someone that has a need.
    I know that there has been times when I felt like...if I can just get there and express myself...I will find someone to be there for me! I am sure that you all are the same way. We need that interaction.... and thank God for it.

My prayer today and each day forward... is that we can continue to bind together and continue to have these special relationships that we have found with each other.

I feel like such a small part, but I want to help in any way that I can. I do pray for you even when I can't come here to read the needs...because I know that God sees you all.

I truly, truly appreciate you all.

With my love to all.....Mari
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

You are truly a dear person.Linda
  3. tlayne

tlayne Member

You are such a dear sweet lady! You are always there to lift up someone's need in prayer, and to offer encouragement! Thank you for being YOU! Love, Tam
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

You are solid gold. My thoughts exactly... Many prayers to you and your family.

Love & prayers,
    Faye
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Wishing you all a restful night.

I am rarely on here at this time, but my granddaughter brought a friend home with us tonight after church and those two live wires are still awake.
    I am heading off now to try to get them quiet....as it is time for hubby to come home from work.

Love you all...Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 07/30/2006]
  6. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I am blessed many times by people I have met here. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone here often.

Hugs..
    PC
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

Reading this really warmed my heart, and gave me a good feeling of strength. Strength from all the loving prayers, and fellowship here.

Sending love and prayers to you too. Praying for your time with your Grand-daughter. May it be filled with love.

And for you to find a medication to reduce the pain in your legs.

Lots of love, Judy
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am thanking God that the pain has let up alot the last few days. I can't think straight, but at least the pain level is better lol!

I am trying to think positive and just stay as free from pain as I can with the medication that I have until I can afford to go to the neurologist. We keep getting deeper and deeper in debt with each office visit, tests, etc. But, I will make it!

I hope that you are feeling better. I pray that this week is a very good week for you!!

Love....Mari
  9. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

so glad that you were able to go to chruch. your such a good person and I thank you for all your post.it has helped me out so many times. but everybody on this board are just great.
    i'm still in pain everyday but this board helps me cope and I don"t feel so alone anymore.
    Blessing sixtyslady