Worship Board. Seeking help from our Higher Power.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cactuslil, Oct 10, 2002.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

I was too ill last Thursday to put my usual reminder on the board but I noted it was done. This reminder is really no one person's job but today has been worse than others, better than some...

For those needs of health and other needs of our life can be pooled so all can join in prayer, thought, meditation et cetera. I know I need your care for me in order for me to continue to care for me....barely makes sense but each of you are important to me.

At the top, the header, click "message boards" and you will see other forums ImmuneSupport has to offer; worship being one of them. Love CactusLil'
  2. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

I was too ill last Thursday to put my usual reminder on the board but I noted it was done. This reminder is really no one person's job but today has been worse than others, better than some...

For those needs of health and other needs of our life can be pooled so all can join in prayer, thought, meditation et cetera. I know I need your care for me in order for me to continue to care for me....barely makes sense but each of you are important to me.

At the top, the header, click "message boards" and you will see other forums ImmuneSupport has to offer; worship being one of them. Love CactusLil'
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

For the reminder for Prayer Night. I've seen a lot of suffering here lately. Prayer Night is an attempt to storm Heaven with our prayers for healing and, hopefully, a cure. Y'all are welcome; it's nondenominational. Pray, meditate, perform a ritual, light a candle, it can't hurt and it will make you feel better.

Love, Mikie