Worst flare ever and...boyfriend breaks up with me..what a guy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crystal, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Crystal

Crystal New Member

Hi everyone, just feeling a little down so I thought if I spilled my guts I'd feel better. I'm 43...had fibro for about 20 years...always comes and goes...thank god...well..this time I've been in a flare for about 3 weeks. I work full time..hairdresser...not sure how I do it but I do..I have no choice. I've been dating my boyfriend for about 2 years. He lives 1/2 hour away..has 3 kids..9..10..and 17. I am ALWAYS the one to drive there and see him..stay on weekends...etc. It takes alot out of me but I do it because I love him. Well....the past 2 weeks I haven't been able to do anything except go to work and crawl in the door and get in my jammies and lay down...its gotten me depressed...had a couple anxiety attacts...etc...it's been the pits. Well...tonite he said we're done...he thinks I'm seeing someone else because I haven't been there...I've tried to explain that I have been sick and everything....how selfish is that??? I'm always there for him if he's sick or whatever. I guess its for the best...the stress of dealing with him every day on the phone telling him why I can't go there wasn't helping matters. For those of you out there that have spouses that really UNDERSTAND...you are very lucky. Thanks for listening.
  2. debugg

debugg New Member

Now that your done girl you'll be open for a new guy!! a guy who UNDERSTANDS!! It happen for a reason this flareup! Be sad for a while but dont stay down! :) There's someone better out there! Goodluck and hang in there! We fibro girls understand! :)
  3. suzannekart

suzannekart New Member

I am so sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time. I agree with the other post. He was so selfish and now you are FREE. I know it does not feel good now but it will. Take really good care of yourself and then go out and have some FUN FUN FUN. I bet after a very little while you will say I feel so much better without the stress of such a guy! I will be thinking of you and checking back soon. Suzanne