Would like all to Pray Please!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fibrorebel, Jul 28, 2003.

1. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

I am asking all to pray for Monica (gracie mlc) as well as Betsie (aaron-katie) from the Fibro bd. Monica has a life threatening problem going on that so far her docs can't figure the cause and she is very young-only 23, yet so very brave for her years. Let us all pray for her to get her the right ansers, ok? Betsey is an awesome person that is helping to encourage Monica every day, yet she too has a very difficult time going on. Her Lyme is progressing and both her little ones have it too. Her little girl has severe health problems right now and she is still searching for the right medical pros to help, let us all pray that she too gets the needed answers. If any of you want to know more about the situation of either you can check out their posts and get more details. My love and gratitude to all, Rebel
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Prayers going up. I always hate it when illness hits young people.

Love, Mikie
  3. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

with you, very important. I also try to check in often, as in the case of the snake bite sometimes sooner is better! May God bless you as well!! :)

Mikie I am with you, people so young being so seriously ill is just so tough to bear. I used to go to hospitals to pray over folks and the children's wards were always so rough on my natural emotions. Yet, the younger they were the more encouraged and hopeful they seem to be.
    Thanks all you warriors in advance!
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

my prayers to yours, Rebel.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. fibrojewel

fibrojewel New Member

Lord God,

I pray that you hold both of these dear sweet families closer to you. I pray for healing, strength, and wisdom.
    Dear Lord, only you know each need, and each struggle. I pray that you answer each pray that is lifted up to you for these sweet homes.

Give grace where there is need,
    Give love and understanding,
    and please God send a Doctor for the dx, so that healing may begin.

I Thank you Lord for answering our prayers. I thank you for the blessings you bring each day. I thank you for this loving place and warm friends.

In Christ's Holy name,
    Amen
  6. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

May all concerned feel the healing love of our Lord and Savior.
    Marian