would like to add my name to the prayer list for tonight ....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Nonie, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Nonie

Nonie New Member

Dearest Friends ,

Hello all . I have been away from the boards for quite a few weeks . I am trying to work my way back into the "swing of things" . Alot of serious health issues as well as , conflicting emotional issues that I had to resolve . I have not been able to resolve all of them , however , have been able to "come to terms" with most of the issues at hand .

Even though I have not been here , you all have NOT ceased to be in my heart and thougts and prayers ! I come to you now to ask you to add my name to your prayer list tonight . I have been haveing the most horrendious headaches , since last thursday when I was injured in the local walmart store . A candle box , which was too heavy for an over the head shelf , fell and hit me on the neck area , cutting my neck just milimeters below the throat , and threw my vertabra out of alighnment . The Dr. seem to think that is what is causing the headaches ! Now , I have always been "lucky" , in that , my HEAD was about the only part of my body that did NOT hurt ! I hardly ever got headaches , and when I did , they were not usually bad .

Thank you all for you thoughts and prayers . You all will be added to MY prayer list as well ! I pray that all of you are feeling better very soon , and that lifes challenges will be over come . ((( HUGS ))) aplenty to all of you . GOD bless you .

PS ... One more request ... Please pray for a cloud of PEACE to fall over the boards . The "tension" has been so "thick" for months now , and so many quarels and disagreements that begin small and snowball into what seems to be irreversable conciquenses (sp) . There has been so many wonderful people "disapear" from the boards , that sometimes it seems almost "un-recognizable" to me any more . Pray for UNITY of all here . THANK YOU my dear FRIENDS !

With much RESPECT . Nonie
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Sweetie, I sure will be in prayer for you! What a shame for that to happen to you at Walmart. God bless you always.

Love and Hugs,
    Harmony
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will keep you in prayer for the headaches.

As for the board, they have been doing quite well lately.

When trouble rears its ugly head here, we do pray and then deal with it as the Lord directs us to, both your moderators are christians, I know you know that. So God is always in our decisions.

Prayer for your headaches are a top priority, you do have enough on your plate as it is. How is your brother doing? It was your brother that you had move in with you wasen't it? I recall you redecorating a room for him.

Blessing going your way.

Shalom, Shirl

4. allhart

allhart New Member

you poor thing you deffently will be in my prayers
  5. ohmyaching

ohmyaching New Member

It seemed like you had disappeared from the board for awhile and I was wondering what happened. Glad to see you're back. God bless you.
  6. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

I am so glad you posted on here. I had no idea and did not want to publicly ask on the board what was going on but I knew it was nothing trivial or you would have posted.

I pray wellness for you, as Heavenly Father wills. Love Lil'
  7. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Can't forget Nonie. She will definately be in my prayers this evening. Love, CactusLil'