would love to hear from uk sufferers

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by agnesgo, Sep 26, 2008.

1. agnesgo

agnesgo New Member

Hi,i'm joanne and would like to build up some good mates in the uk,to feel more supported,i will be there for you.I live in plymouth,and would maybe like to meet up some time in the future,its an isolating business M.E. so i would appreciate all uk M.E.sufferers getting in contact,its lovely to have usa frineds too.As i just love usa.all the very best joanne 41 xx
  2. shelbo

shelbo New Member

I doubt that we could meet but it'd be great to be friends! :) Shell
  3. agnesgo

agnesgo New Member

Hi Shell,
    Never say never,i would love to get to no you,sorry to all,but i thought i was on my own in brittain,My email address is {edited to remove email per rules) all my love joanne(Hope to hear from you)
  4. shelbo

shelbo New Member

it'll probably be over the next few days... :) TTYS, Shell :)
  5. shelbo

shelbo New Member

you posted the same message further down the board...you don't have to do that... :) Here's a tip...if you feel your question has not been answered and it looks like it's falling off the page, you can reply to your own message with the word 'Bump' and it'll go back to the top of the board... You can use do this if you've answered someone else's question too and they've not seen it.....bump it back to the top of the list to increase the chances of them seeing your reply! HTH, Talk to you soon, Shell :)
  6. agnesgo

agnesgo New Member

So sweet of you to try and help,i just read your profile,i do hope you get back to work soon,all the best joanne