would love to make friends

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by agnesgo, Sep 25, 2008.

1. agnesgo

agnesgo New Member

Hi everyone,i live in plymouth and love to make some friends in devon and cornwall,i'm 41,got chronic fatigue and love art and writting and have lots of interests,and love to chat about most things all my love joanne 41
  2. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

My screen name is kind of creepy-Lurkernomore, and it just sort of materialized out of frustration because every other name I wanted to use was already taken!

But I go by Katie...or Lurker. I am 51 and have Fibro, CFS, Diabetes and Sjogren's. And just like so many others with these DD's, I have many times when I feel very alone and isolated. So I am always open to making a new online friend too!

I wanted to welcome you to the board. There are some really intelligent, educated and witty people who post here and I am sure they will be along to welcome you as well. So just feel free to jump in and start posting. We do our best to be a good support system and help cope with these so-called "invisible illnesses" that so few people in real life seem to understand. So again, welcome, new friend!