Would value your prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MusicTeacher, Oct 19, 2004.

1. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

Just a quick request for your prayers at this time.

I've had a totally miserable throat infection now for nearly a week and it's beginning to get me down. Been to the doc who says its viral and we must just be patient. Doesn't ease with pain-killers so eating and drinking aren't much fun either.

I've been praying for the Lord to restore me but no response yet! So, if you have a moment, I'd really appreciate a prayer for recovery - I am supposed to be going away at the weekend with the other half for a few days R&R during our autumn school break. At this rate I won't make it and I really need that break.

Thanks so much for your love and care.

Music Teacher (UK)
  2. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

I will pray for you & that throat infection to clear up fast!~ Hope you will have wonderful R&R this weekend~with love and hope, Sib
  3. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Will be praying your throat infection will be gone and you will be well enough to go away this weekend.

Mary
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

Prayers going up for you and your sore throat! uuugh!

I had one myself recently,....gone now into my chest.

Thinking Healing thoughts of you~

Hope your much better soon :)

Hugs
    Tandy

5. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

due for a vacation. Anything natural you can gargle to heal it besides salt water? I have heard of another remedy you might want to try. Some people swear by this....a spoonful of yellow mustard, swallowed. Don't follow it with anything, not even water. Hour later try it again. This coats the throat and helps fight the infection. I had a friend who had the worst sorethroat at work and couldn't get in to the doc. and she couldn't believe how this worked. You should post a question on the FM board for Shirl.....she's full of all types of knowledge.

Anyway, praying for a speedy, full recovery for you. Hope you're able to take that R&R and enjoy it.
  6. sweetpeas

sweetpeas New Member

You have my prayers about your sore throat. That has to be particularly tough trying to teach through that....not too much fun trying to project one's voice to the students while the throat is in misery. Prayers for your throat and good wishes for a restful vacation are going out for you.
    Sweetpeas
  7. billiegail

billiegail New Member

You are lifted up in prayer Music Teacher. God bless you and May God's will be done in your life.
  8. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

for all your kind wishes and prayers. They are a great comfort to me at this time.

Throat is still very rough and I'm going to see the doc again today. All teaching has had to be cancelled which, as I'm self-employed, means no money. Hey ho!

Still, I'm trying to be optimistic we may yet get away at the weekend. Time will tell.

Thanks again all you super people for your support. I am so glad I found this board.

Music Teacher (UK)
  9. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I will certainly be praying for you and asking the Lord to heal you and bring you closer to him. May you be blessed.

Danny