Would you please Answer a question for me, I don't Understand

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kgangel, Jun 5, 2006.

1. kgangel

kgangel New Member

I have changed the name of one of my posts to "Please help take a bite out of pain" hoping it would get more attention. This post has a place you can go to to let your local congressman know people with Chronic Pain are serious about getting the word out and having better treatment from local doctors and nurses.

It only takes a couple minutes to do this and it will be such a great help. I guess I just don't understand why no one wants to do this

Please let me know why, so I can understand

kgangel
  2. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I have already written my congressman and rep.
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

I agree with you both, so have I, but this is through The American Pain Foundation, they are trying to help us and all they ask is we go to the link that I have on the other post and sign, all the information goes to your local congess man.

We just can't give up, we need to be heard

Thank you so much

kgangel
  4. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

What else do you want me to do?

Suzette
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

POST is about writing to congresspeople?
  6. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi All,

Thanks for writing back. My appologies for those that did not understand how easy it was to sign the pettition I had on another post, that I did not understand why people were not interested.

The American Pain Foundation is trying to help ALL Chronic Pain people with this petition. Just as PRO HEalth is trying so hard to help. They say the more numbers they can get , the more congressmen will see we need help and this is a true and very big problem in the USA and all over the world.

Thank you so much for answering and for signing the pettition, it is not just for me, but you as well

Sorry for any misunderstandings, I just get so into trying to get the word out and so tired of Doctors not understanding us and making some feel so little. I guess I just get carried away sometimes.

Hugs,
    kgangel
  7. Majella

Majella New Member

Hi is that you Kristin?