Would you use this TOILET?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by elliespad, Jan 1, 2007.

1. elliespad

elliespad Member

I don't think I could. (Click on my username)
  2. elliespad

elliespad Member

Check again in a few minutes, it should update.
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

Now who thought of this? How intersting. I have anxiety as is. If I tried to use this toilet, I would have an attack for sure!!!! LOL

4. pamj

pamj New Member

I guess that's what they call "Faith"!!!

I'd still have trouble though :)
  5. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I would just hide the beers
  6. abcanada

abcanada New Member

I was just remembering back to those pregnancy days....I'd have used it for sure. Funny story...when I was pregnant for the first time, about 4 months my husband and I went to pick up an old holiday trailer we had just bought. Well we towed it with a little chevy S10, and ran out of gas as we were coming back into the city. Grrrrrrrrr. Just so happened I already had to go..badly. Yup, I squated right on the side of the Trans Canada highway. We live in a praire region, so I could have walked 5 miles and still would have beeen seen.
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i got stuck in the chinese new years parade in san francisco. bumper to bumer traffic. i found a cup in the car and went in the car seat. i was wearing a nice formal gown and classy shoes at the time. but hey it was either pee in the car or stop in line outside and risk getting a ticket.

8. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

You pose an interesting question.

I'll have to look into it.
  9. ckball

ckball New Member

I was in the hospital a couple years ago for tachacardia and was in the cardiac unit. I asked where the bathroom was and she pointed to the sink.

I looked at her like excuse me??? Then she opened a door and out came the toliet. I would say the one in your pic is for hospitals and prisons.

At least I had a curtain,lol Carla
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Called the Green Flash. It's on the beach. There is a large bar with a huge mirror behind it. You can sit at the bar and see everyone else sitting along the bar in the mirror. What you don't know, unless you're a man using the restroom, is that it's a one-way mirror/window. The men peeing in the urinals can look through the mirror and see everyone at the bar sipping their drinks.

I had a date and we were out driving along the beach and decided to stop for a drink. When my guy came out of the restroom, he had the biggest smile on his face. He said it was quite an experience peeing "in front of" all those people.

Love, Mikie
  11. paulmack

paulmack New Member

If I was bursting I would definitely use it!!
    That isn't you in the photo queuing for the loo is it???LOL,
    Great photo,Paul.
  12. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I surely wouldn't feel comfortable but if I had to go badly, I would use it. lol What a design! Had to come from a man, that's for sure. No woman that I know would ever design a toilet to look like that. rofl

Take care,
  13. kholmes

kholmes New Member

With the one-way window, they'd never see me.

Of course, If you turned the commode around, you could watch people going by, or watch them look at themselves in the mirror!

14. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Watching all the guys coming out of the restroom if they have never used it before. The regulars all know about it.

Love, Mikie
  15. elliespad

elliespad Member

I flushed the toilet, and these flowers pooped, I mean popped, up.
  16. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

Now I'm so confused - first it was flowers, now it's a bus! Maybe there's a toilet on the bus? LOL