Wouldn't if be nice if

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by RedB, Apr 28, 2003.

1. RedB

RedB New Member

If this site would put in a "Spell Check" for us foggies who can't seem to get our words right?

There have been so many times that I have retyped a word bunches of times to figure the dumb thing out.

What would help even more is if there was such a thing as a "Brain Find" to help us get over that hump of just trying to figure out what the heck the dumb word is that we're trying to remember!

Kathy
  2. tannat

tannat New Member

My kids have made a game of 'finish the sentence for mom'.

Tanna
  3. jamedw1

jamedw1 New Member

that things get misspelled...

the bad thing is that we all understand it... :)
  4. bejo

bejo New Member

I keep a small spelling dictionary on my computer stand at all times.But,as you said,it doesn't help me remember what word I want to look up. LOLOL A spell check would be nice but the one on my e-mail gets a little confused sometimes.LOLOL I sometimes spell a word so badly that the spell check doesn't know what word I am trying to spell.Your right,maybe a brain find would be better.LOL (((((((((hug))))))))) bejo
  5. Achy-shaky

Achy-shaky New Member

Kathy,
    I love your post...we need more laughs on here. Sometimes I don't like reading posts because they are so depressing but yours is so refreshing.

What's really bad is when you can't spell your own name right! My signature has turned into a few unreadable leters and the rest is a wavy line just because I transpose letters so bad some days, it's like being in a twilight zone where every thing is moving backwards!!

I love the idea of a "Brain FInd" - the only thing that helps me is to push my slo-mo button (not sure where that's located but you can use your imagination) and then read out loud the word as you type or write it. I used to type 88 wpm but now it's about 30 if that because of all the errors.

Thanks for the cheer-up and keep that positive attitude...it's half the battle.

Blessings,
    Shaky
  6. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

all the time, lol, I have a dictonary, but half the time I can't even figure out what the first 2 letters are?????
    and yes I do forget what word, I'm trying to look up.

Oh we have so much fun, lol.
    kredca4