Wouldn't it be nice if.......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HeavenlyRN, Mar 16, 2010.

1. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

doctors were like waitresses or waiters?

"Hello, I'm Dr. I. Care. I will be your doctor today. Can I get you something to drink while you're waiting to see me?.............Thank you for waiting. How can I help you today?......Oh, you're not feeling good? Well, let's see what we can do about that. Seems like you have a lot of concerns. Perhaps you should order something from the list of appetizers, something like the sampler platter. That way we can find out what works best for you.........is there anything else I can do for you?........Well, thank you for coming in today and come back any time."
  2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

But in the end, you still get a bill!!

Funny analogy.

I just reread my first sentence. I did not realize that I worded so it can be interpreted in two ways, LOL!!

[This Message was Edited on 03/16/2010]
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

Since we do pay their bills one way or another...

but it seems that greater amounts of education allows for a certain amount of elevation above the 'norm', in this case the patient...

which is why (imho) all medical personnel should spend some of time in actual distress to see what it's like, somehow, as they get out of school and get let loosed on the public!

4. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

On Thursdays....there's a Two for One Special!

You could bring a Friend!

Coupons available as well and they WANT your business, they sometimes even squat down to your level to talk to you.

On your birthday, you get ice cream with 4 spoons!
  5. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

......I wonder if we could supersize?
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I'll have the herniorrhaphy special, please.

Swell. You want fries with that?