WOW 2nd visit FFC bloodwork

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bettydroop, Feb 6, 2006.

1. bettydroop

bettydroop New Member

Just got back... wow, well no wonder I feel so bad.
    Anemia, LOW thyroid , adrenals kinda bad, something to do with DHEA- so much info I couldnt keep up but I did record so I can go over later.

SHe was the most informative DOC I have ever seen - bar none! SHE knows exactly what the hormones and what every last detail about the bloodwork means and how this works with this and etc.etc. PHEW~~~~~

I am so impressed, unlike any DR. I have ever been to , has a treatment plan on where we go from here and I felt valadated why I feel so bad. I felt really UNDERSTOOD.

Anyway this was the one is Seattle area ... DR. MARTI.
    thanks for reading. Karen /Bette
  2. MKlady

MKlady New Member

Hi Karen,

Amazing isn't it? I said EXACTLY the same thing when I got mine back!! I've been on the treatment plan since September - be patient with it...it takes time and trial and error. My fatigue is way down addressing candida and we're just now starting blood thinning, anti-virals (EBV), etc.

Diet for me has been the hardest to get right. Everything else is doing what you're told :) and paying for it :(

But isn't great to be doing something? My regular doctors were useless! Good for you!!

Mary