wow! i actually had a good day! (cfs)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bigmama2, May 26, 2010.

1. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

i have been out of bed and functioning for the whole day, and i have had energy! it was one of those "good days", and i have had a LOT of "bad days" lately-asleep in bed all day.

i was able to do lots of household chores, and some phone work, some random stuff that needed to get done, cook dinner (tuna melts) AND take a walk!!! :) aaaand, if i also take a shower before bed- well you better watch out because apparently pigs do fly! LOL

just wanted to share about a good day. i wish everyday could be like this- feeling like a "normal". I wish we all could have lots of good days.

2. Misfit101

Misfit101 New Member

Wow! I am so happy for you! I had a brief period like that a month or so back. It was wonderful. Some day theyre going to find a fix for these DDs and the bad days will be just a bad memory. Girlfriend...go get that shower! Gotta strike while the iron's hot!
  3. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

wuha ha ha ha--(devlish laugh)-- i took the shower!!!

thanks misfit and jam!
  4. shari1677

shari1677 New Member

I've had fleeting days like this in the few years since I've been diagnosed.

However, for me, it saddens me more than excites me - it just gives me a taste of what I've been missing.
  5. greatgran

greatgran Member

I have a good day every now and then, and it does seem wonderful. I do know CFS can leave as it came and when I have (the not so often) good day I think maybe its gone only to find myself in bed crying because I can barely make it to the bathroom. This is why this darn dd drives me insane and no one really believes me.

I do hope you don't pay for you good day as I do so often. It too reminds me of how I use to feel and what all I could do only for the saddness to come when I crash. I have never had more than 2 good days together.

Please keep us posted maybe you good days are here to stay...I sure hope so.

God Bless,
  6. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

thanks for the support and comments

aussie- LOL you in the shower with your parrot!!!!!!!!!! hahhaha

shari and greatgran- yes i understand about the good moments being bittersweet because they dont last. what a roller coaster this illness is.

i am lucky i am still having some "good days."

7. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

GREAT to hear you're having good Days - I'm assuming it's Day(s) plural since you posted on the 26th and didn't say it ended when you posted again on the 28th??? Am I right????

I love it when pigs fly! It's such a wonderful sight isn't it? Those curly little tails spinning through the air...........

Okay...picturing the look of horror on your face Aus as your bird's beak is open . YIKES!!!!!
  8. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

aussie!!! i laughed out loud at your "bird getting ready to bite your nipple" story!!!! i laughed so hard because- a) it's really funny, and b) i had the same thing almost happen to me once!!!! hahhahah about 20 yrs ago i had a new boyfriend who had a big white cockateil and it was jealous of me and tried to bite me in the nip!!!! yea, scared the crap out of me, also!!! hahhahahha how freaky is that?

janalynn- yes- i am having several good days in a row- yay!!!!! :)