Wow, I'm amazed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KMD90603, Aug 23, 2006.

1. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

This is the best I've felt in a long time. After having the flu back in March, I had fallen into a bad relapse with the every day fevers again. The past 3 or 4 weeks have been wonderful ::knock on wood:: The fevers have been almost non-existant, the achiness and fatigue has been managable, and I'm actually able to get things done around the house.

I'm still pacing myself, because I don't want to fall into that trap of overdoing it and relapsing again. But, I'm glad to see things finally turning around. And, it's just in time for school to start again. It's a shame that this entire summer I've been so sick for, however, I haven't let it stop me from having fun with my son and enjoying life.

Gentle healing hugs to all,
    Kim

2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I'm so glad you're feeling better lately.

May it last for many, many moons, years, decades...we're not picky around here.

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I'm glad you've felt so well lately! I see in your profile that you are a nursing student, and I wanted to thank you (in advance of your degree completion)---I think nurses are some of the hardest working people I know. I spend a lot of time around nurses lately, I'm very grateful for their care (especially my chemo nurses). I bring them treat baskets to the hospital I go to as much as I can, because they deserve it. You are going into a proud, hardworking profession!

And I hope you continue to have even better, pain-free days, that this isn't an anomaly. I went into an FM remission about three years ago, went back to work, and it has continued to hold, even since I got sick six months ago---the FM stuff is fine, though, meaning I can focus on fighting one thing instead of two.

You go, girl---I love posts where people have happy titles because they are feeling better!!

Hugs,
    Pam
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I hope it stays with you.Linda
  5. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

WHOAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE DOING BETTER!!!!!!!!!!

This is such awesome news! Keep pacing yourself and I hope it lasts!

Now, if you get to feeling a little tired, don't be down on yourself!!!!

(((((((((HUGS))))))))

kate