wow Olivia Newton John

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Oct 5, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

new album out to help people deal with healing.Shes on the Today Show singing songs from her new CD.She had breast cancer years ago.She is well now

I do believe music can heal and give a wonderful peacefullness when you are Ill.
  2. Callum

Callum New Member

In this age of self-indulgent divas, she has spent so much energy promoting worthwhile causes (even when her own company, Koala, went bankrupt)

And she looks fabulous! Why? Because she looks her age - no plastic surgery.

I will definitely have to look for that album. Thanks for the heads up, Carebelle!
  3. mindbender

mindbender New Member

When you're a young man, you have a dream person. Mine was Olivia newton John. It turns out I had good taste.
  4. carebelle

carebelle New Member

she is beautiful inside and out.Even her fine lines I thought make her a beautiful women.A really clean and fresh beauty. If I would only age half that well.:)
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

loved O. N. John. He was 7 when Star Wars and Grease came out. We must have seen each of those movies 20 times.

Oliva did a wonderful job of transforming herself from goody-goody to a sexy vamp.

[ advertisement ]