WOW

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tamara123, Nov 24, 2002.

1. tamara123

tamara123 New Member

This morning I was having the most terrible attack and in my email was a message about this site.......needless to say my computer has been logged on here ALL day long. I have learned so much today and feel better just knowing I have somewhere to turn.....Thank you to everyone today whos postings meant so much to me. I will be back. I learned why my guaif was not working, and some advice on some other meds that may work, I am taking alot of info to my doc this week and will see what happens. THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN THERE FOR ME TODAY, YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT AND BEEN A HIGHLIGHT TO AN OTHERWISE MISERABLE DAY !!!!
    Yall have a great nite and I will see ya again real soon..its getting late here in florida, thanks again for the wonderful reception to a chat newbie. Tamara, Jacksonville, Fl.....my email address is: tamara@fescophoto.com if anyone would like to email me.

2. tamara123

tamara123 New Member

This morning I was having the most terrible attack and in my email was a message about this site.......needless to say my computer has been logged on here ALL day long. I have learned so much today and feel better just knowing I have somewhere to turn.....Thank you to everyone today whos postings meant so much to me. I will be back. I learned why my guaif was not working, and some advice on some other meds that may work, I am taking alot of info to my doc this week and will see what happens. THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN THERE FOR ME TODAY, YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT AND BEEN A HIGHLIGHT TO AN OTHERWISE MISERABLE DAY !!!!
    Yall have a great nite and I will see ya again real soon..its getting late here in florida, thanks again for the wonderful reception to a chat newbie. Tamara, Jacksonville, Fl.....my email address is: tamara@fescophoto.com if anyone would like to email me.

3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

To the members here, and to ImmuneSupport too. Glad you enjoyed the board, and that you found some useful information.

It is not a rule here, but on the other side of the coin it is not a good idea to put your eaddress on the board either.

This is an open to the public board, and anyone can come here are read. We do at times have some not so good people come here and collect eaddresses for their own purposes. But this is your choice.

I did remove your last name, that is a very bad idea to put up here. I hope you don't mind, I have your best interest at heart, believe me.

I hope to see you often, and I do hope you always get the advice and help you need here.

You have a goodnight.

Shalom, Shirl