WOW

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shylow, Apr 5, 2003.

1. shylow

shylow New Member

I am SOOOOO glad I found this board tonight! So much information, I could read the posts all night! Has anyone been basically free of their FMS for a few years and then all of a sudden it came back again? Happened to me so I was just wondering about anyone else.
  2. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Welcome to our family,

This board is brillient, so much advice and lovely people.

Sorry you are suffering with this awful disease, it`s the pits... Sorry I haven`t much in the way of advice for you either, other than just keep reading the posts. I`ve learned so much too.

Love Pat.
  3. Frackie11382

Frackie11382 New Member

Hey Shylow,

I just wanted to post a quick reply. I have noticed that my FM slacks off, if not totally goes away, for 2 years and then BAM! I run into the d@*n Mack truck called a flare again. And, believe me, these are the worst years of my life! I missed 2.5 months of my Senior year in HS b/c of that fact. Also, one year, I was on crutches or in a wheelchair all d@*n year! That was really tough. I feel bad for my boyfriend b/c he's only seen 1 "bad" flare, and I don't doubt that he'll stand by me, but I'm scared that he'll break down. I love him very much, but even my father-figure (great-grandpa) who NEVER cried in his life, sat by me and cried during those flare years. I know how tough it is on us Fibromites, but I would think it would be almost as tough to be a Normal trying to support us and knowing that they can't do anything to help.

Friends in Fibro,

~~Tara~~