Wrist pain!!!

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by taradorff, Jan 4, 2004.

1. taradorff

taradorff New Member

Ok I didn't know where to go to write this but this is about wrist pain and I was wondering if someone could help me figure out what is wrong with my wrist. I have terrible pain in my right wrist, its right in the middle and I would have this annoying constant pain always even when I dont move it, then when I try and bend it it hurt to the point of me crying and it hurts when I turn it inwards, at night its the worst it throbs and I cant sleep, even after pills it still hurts, I am a domestic at a hospital and I cant efford to have this pain, it does go away for a few weeks then its back again I've had it for 2 years now I used to get a lump but now I dont it just hurts, I dont know should i go to my docter, I dont wanna u know how they are! Please help me I cant take it any more!!!
    thanx
    tara
  2. CheerBear

CheerBear New Member

I'm sorry that you are in so much pain. I have experience with wrist pain too, and it is also the right one. When you say the pain is right in the middle, what do you mean? Center of the wrist? Sometimes wrist pain could be caused by prolong use of computers, especially when you use the mouse to navigate around. Try a wrist pad, might help, but not totally sometimes. Carpal Tunnel syndrome can cause wrist pain if i'm not wrong, i'm not very inform on this though. You can do a search. Since you have the pain for so long, it would be advisable to consult your doctor. Have you tried alternatives like accupunture, massage, etc? Just my 2 cents... :D -eli