WRONG IMPRESSION

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by allhart, Nov 28, 2002.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

after someone close to me read my post they pointd out to me that i sounded like i was asking everyone for money because of our situation,
    so i figure i must appologize if ANY of you have gotten the impression,
    i only post about the bad things to get them out because i can not show my kids how truley upset i am the only thing i ask from Anyone here is for prayers that to me are worth more then money and any info that you my have that can help
    let me assure you that even if i was offered money to help us from anyone here i could and Would Not take it because
    its not how i am i have always been the type to help thats why all this is so hard on me,i cant help myself right now or others i know who are in desprate need,
    i realy just need to clear things up
    thanks
    kara
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Don't worry, I understand. We are here to pray for you and to encourage you when you need it. We all have different needs. I also know what it is like to have financial needs, and I have seen God's provision. God will supply our needs and today being thanksgiving, we all have a lot to be thankful for. Mainly, being thankful that we have a wonderful Savior who cares about us! God bless you and your family, Kara! Happy Thanksgiving!

Love,
    Harmony
  3. selma

selma New Member

Prayers Are being sent for you.