Wrote my first profile Want to see?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by butterfly83, Nov 4, 2006.

1. butterfly83

butterfly83 New Member

I finally got around to writing a short profile for me on the board incase anyone wants to meet me. I love to chat with other young people with this illness, as well as any other person that shares interests, or at least tries to keep a positive attitude during our current situation. :)

I also put up one of my photography pics! I'll have to go through my photography computer since I have tons of digital pictures, but I picked that one since Tulips are my favorite flower and it was one I grew myself. It's the most fun if you can pick your own bulbs/plants, watch them grow and THEN let them be your model :)

Hope you like and that I get a couple new friends here.
  2. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I love tulips too. I had 450 in my yard 4 years ago. I just haven't had the time money or energy to invest in them since then.

Some come back in the spring but not like they did the first year I planted them.I also have pictures of them. My little dog Pooki was smelling one of them ,it was such a cute picture.

I plan to post it on here too, if I can ever figure out how to do it.

I am lots older then you but young minded and young at heart. Ha!, have to be to stay positive.I'm glad you've chosen to stay positve too.

I'll keep in touch.Dianne
  3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I'm always happy when someone fills in their profiles. That helps everyone who answers your posts.

I love the pic...just beautiful!!!!

I feel for you younger ones.....and hope you find the friends you're looking for.

Hugs,

Nancy B
  4. evol_or_revert

evol_or_revert New Member

Im 20 with both as well. I had to sell my horse at the start of the year after 10 years of horse riding :(. I found out about it at 18 and have been sick since 14.

Always got to have a positive attitude! Keep trying and do lots of research. this place is great for all the information!

I love pictures, Im pretty useless at taking them even with the best of camera's but my little sister takes some great ones!! It is a lovely pic in your profile.

I also like looking at flowers but haven't had much luck in growning them, but at the moment I dont have a "home" as such so im never around to water them anyways im much better at looking after animals.

We do have some lovely gardens in the town i live in :D they are very well done. can find them by googling hamilton gardens.

evol
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

that's nice of you to share

j
  6. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

butterfly:

A good profile! I was against doing one at first, thinking that people could get to know me through my posts.

But so many people suggested it would help to know me better, I did it. I am glad I did.

Also, I never read any profiles, but now I did.

I love your flower.

nyrofan