wrote to my congressman

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Aug 6, 2008.

1. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

Is there a possibility that my attorney is giving run around? We sent them papers on our car being reposessed our landlords statement about how much we are behind on rent. Ruthie
  2. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Was this your only car? If so, OUCH!

What is it the attorney is doing for you? Do you owe him money?

Take care and let me know what you mean.
  3. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Oh, willieruthie, bless your heart. I too, hope that wasn't your only car. I've been reading some of your threads and feel so bad for you.

I hope it will do you some good, writing to your congressman. It surely can't help. I know you're going through a difficult time, but just tie a knot and hang on. After all, it can only get better, right?

Here's a < H U G > for you,

BlueSky
  4. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

My attorney will get paid if and when I win ssd. I just think he must have put it off. We got a call from social security and it said we have your case on the docket.That was 6 months ago.Luckily we bought and old car.My family loaned us the money to get it. Ruthie
  5. MDS114

MDS114 New Member

Check back with your congressman's office. They will actually know more than your attorney if you have asked the congressman's office to contact SS on your behalf. Good luck, sending good thoughts, prayers your way.