Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hannahfaid, Oct 7, 2007.

1. hannahfaid

hannahfaid New Member

LOL don't laugh! are there any wrestling fans here??

LOL My husbnad has me watching this wrestling with him

lately.. we are watching "No Mercy" pay per view right

now...any fans?? LOL
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

We used to be Big fans!!,,,My Daughters and i,,,,Every Monday night we watched Smack Down with Randy Savage and the Giant (Paul) ,,can't think of his last name,,,,,,Stone Cold Steve Austin,,,,,,

The girls are all grown and gone now but once in awhile i'll watch it,,,,,,,it's kind of Fun Entertainment,,,,although you sort of know it's FAKE! right? Hey just think of it as Bonding time with your DH!,,,lolol!,,,,,,,Sis
  3. laceymae

laceymae New Member

I used to watch it all the time...my favorite was Jerry "The King" Lawler and Jimmy Dundee...

showing my age, that's been years ago

4. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I'm a fan. My son when he was still living at home watched it every Monday. I kept telling him how dumb it was. Now I am as big a fan as he is. If I don't watch it on Monday night I record it to watch later.

We watched No Mercy too. I was upset at the outcome of the WWE title match. We are big John Cena fans so wher upset at his injury.

My granddaughter knows the names and theme music. She says she is going to marry John Cena.

You know it is acting but it is still fun to watch. My son says it is is soap opera.

Did you watch Raw last night?

WWE fan; Pam