Xango anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by XKathiX, Dec 10, 2005.

1. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

Someone told me about this today. It's a liquid that is made from a fruit. You can buy on line or through a dealer but it's like $30 a bottle. This girl told me her sister has used it and all fibro symptoms have disappeared. Another person she know has excema and it's completely cleared up.

Just curious if anyone ever used it.

Kathi
  2. peachbunnee

peachbunnee New Member

My mom found out about it through someone she knows.

My mom and I both have fibro and neither one of us saw any relief. However, I will admit that neither one of us took it for a long period of time. I didn't even finish the first bottle.

It seemed VERY expensive in my humble opinion.

Just my thoughts....
  3. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

I thought it seemed very expensive myself. It's a shame they can take something like fruit and package it and sell it so expensive. You just don't know what products to trust!
  4. vp

vp New Member

I tried it.
    My aunt sells it, and of course swears by it. Fixed her pain, anxiety, depression, brain fog etc....the list goes on (of course she sells it, she'd better be ableto talk it up)

Although I'm sure there are good nutrients in the mangosteen fruit they use in it, I don't see it as a "cure all" not for me anyway.

It's way too expensive for me. I went through 3 bottles, and still have one in the fridge. It tastes good. If it weren't so expensive I would drink it more often. I add a shot to a glass of water to thin it down and sip on it like I would any other fruit drink.

I'm glad to hear some poeple have gotten their money's worth out of it. If you can afford it, try it. If nothing else it's a refreshing treat.