XANGO juice......MANGOSTEEN....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by trinity3, Feb 7, 2006.

1. trinity3

trinity3 New Member

have any of you tried this?? a friend of mine bought me a bottle to try..... i have only just started taking it today... but she has terrible back problems and she said before she started using it every day she couldnt walk without a cane, and even that was difficult....

but now she is walking and doing fine.... she said it has just made her whole being feel more healthy.... i have heard alot of people say this......

i was wondering if any of you have tried it and if it has helped you at all???
  2. OWWEE

OWWEE New Member

someone tried to sell it me. I think it has a positive effect on serotonin (sorry, I am fuzzy tonight) so it might help the same way Prozac helps--at least prozac helped me for awhile. Quackwatch has some information on it. The xango juice thing is a multilevel marketing thing so be careful. They don't really care if you use it or not just as long as you will sign up to sell it. Also the mangosteen juice probably does not have a good taste so the particular product she was trying to get me on was mixed with a lot of fruit juices including cranberry, which because of interstitial cystitis makes my bladder very irritable and can actually work me into a flare. It might be worth it to try it though. You never know it might work for you. I have had some intolerance/allergic reactions to some supplements so I don't try them anymore. If you try it, please let us know how it works out.
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

It costs $45 a bottle. I tried that Noni juice and it was worthless. Think I'll wait a while before I try this new stuff.
  4. bettydroop

bettydroop New Member

I get so tired of these companies making money off of people who are So in need. Well I guess actually everybody wholl take it really.

I DID try it, didnt have any effect, thought it would help but didnt. It costs so much to pay for all the MLM eeerrss. They NEED their profit- of course!

I guess it would take alot for me to trust anyone trying to MLM to me. I HATE it with a passion and I wont go into it.

If you try it just be careful thats all, sometimes ya just gotta try EVERYTHING to see what works ya know??

I think if this stuff REALLY worked... people would know about it and be buying it by the BOX load.
    Good luck to you .