xango juice??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hannahfaid, Aug 27, 2007.

1. hannahfaid

hannahfaid New Member

someone told me they started taking "xango" (sp) juice made for mangosteen, and their pain went away...anyone try this before??
  2. kking0412

kking0412 New Member

tried it, very tasty, did not do it for me tho.
  3. deserella

deserella Member

I had a chiropracter swear by xango and sold it too me. My pain and fatigue got worse! My mom called the Xango head quarters and they told her that it wasn't good for Fibromyalgia.
  4. monicaz49

monicaz49 New Member

My aunt bought me a case. Ive finished one full bottle and no change. I'm still gonna give it some time cuz its suppose to take a couple weeks to start seeing difference. Seems like a long time to wait if you ask me.
    I'll post on it if it helps.
  5. yellowrose1952

yellowrose1952 New Member

Tried it from a friend of mine who was selling it, but on a fixed income I cannot afford it. The bottles I did have.. didn't work.
    She was making some good money though.
    Rose
  6. gapsych

gapsych New Member

If the person who is bumping these posts because they are trying to make a point, please have the courtesy to say who you are and not do this passive aggressive baloney.

Perhaps a post saying this has helped people in the past and put the original link in a post might be easier for those who are dealing with cognitive overload.

Thanks.

gap

[This Message was Edited on 07/14/2010]