Xango/Mangosteen Juice and Eleviv

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doorhorse, Jul 14, 2010.

1. doorhorse

doorhorse New Member

I've been taking Xango/mangosteen juice for a month now, 2 ounces a day. I've been totally amazed that I've been pain free for this month, first time in almost 10 yrs. The anti-inflammatory properties have been tremendous. I've also added Eleviv, 2 tabs a day, from Xango, for the natural mood leveling properties also. No additives are critical for those of us that fight fibro symptoms. It has helped too with the chronic depressive feeling. I'm able to move more which in time will help me get the weight now due to the years of minimal activity especially with my sit down job. Is this cheap...no. But does it work and is it worth it? YES! I never thought I'd actually be able to have some joy in my life but I'm beginning to get a little hope back in my life. I thot I was handling things with the fibromyalgia but with the upswing with how I'm feeling I was so used to feeling lousy that I didn't realize what 'good' feels like. There is also a difference between Xango and other mangosteen type juices. Because of cost I probably could at least double Xango use but just can't swing it right now. Now to see if it will help with the horrible insomnia!