xmrv Alter study to be published

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by simonedb, Jul 10, 2010.

1. simonedb

simonedb Member

ugh, where did that post go regarding that topic? I just came here, clicked on that thread and it disappeared in the process........?
  2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I just replied on the thread but was able to find my response when I went to my profile. But it is all by its lonesome and no other posts are there.

Could it be over on the health board? A glitch?

Let's hope it comes back. I can't remember who originally posted. Maybe it was accidently deleted as that can easily happen. Did someone copy the thread?

I AM confused.

[This Message was Edited on 07/10/2010]
  3. simonedb

simonedb Member

4. victoria

victoria New Member

got notification from PH, was directed to a post that appears to be started by you, GaP, headlined 'CDC' and is all by its lonesome... except I cannot see it on the CF/FM/ME board here when I look at all the titles. Haven't gone to the health board yet.

Very strange... probably just another one of those glitches.
  5. karynwolfe

karynwolfe New Member

Oh, no no. I'm sorry, that was my post, I did that. (deleted it)

The thread was taking on a very negative outlook and I didn't want to be responsible for starting a thread where people were coming to "rant" about something we've all been waiting for.....it didn't make any sense to me. There are about five posts talking about getting the studies published, and then we get great news that they ARE going to be published, and suddenly all anyone wanted to do was talk about the negative side of it. ??????

We JUST NOW got the positivity and support back to this board: Like I said, I didn't want something I started to be responsible for such depressing thoughts when we are all trying to cling to hope.

And atually this was basically was gapsych said in their final response to the post (as i was deleting it! lol)

Sorry for the confusion, everyone.
  6. simonedb

simonedb Member

oh thanks for info karyn

well anyway, i am super stoked that it sounds like its going to happen in next 2-3 weeks
  7. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Not a problem. It was so funny as I hit the submit button, everything went poof and disappeared within seconds.

I really understand where you are coming from.

But dang, for a moment I thought maybe I had some supernatural powers!!
    Take care.

[This Message was Edited on 07/13/2010]