Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, Oct 26, 2009.

  1. hensue

    hensue New Member

    I get it if you have to go to a doc and pay and a lab and cannot afford it . Why would anyone give the money to a lab that was not associated with the Whittemore Peterson Institute? The people who if not for them we would not have gotten this far.

    May turn out to be nothing but I really want to stay with these people that are doing all the research. Wouldnt this be the best place to go?

    I think the price is the same so far 399.00 for the DNA or infectious test. I am not sure but I believe so far what I have read on internet they are being priced the same.

    I think we have to stay together and support the ONLY research being done.
    I am talking about VIP lab in Reno Nevada[This Message was Edited on 10/26/2009]
  2. quanked

    quanked Member

    I think that perhaps the Reno lab will not be able to keep up with the demand. Otherwise I would have to agree. I would like to give my support via my business to this lab.

    Anyone hear yet about insurance paying for the testing?
  3. PoodlesMom

    PoodlesMom New Member

    I'm sticking with Whittemore until I hear from them via THEIR website where to get test done OR if this certain lab is OK.

    I've emailed them a few times and they've gotten back to me very quick.

    I don't think they would hold back info re: lab testing. They know first hand, having a daughter with this DD, just how devastating it is.

    Just my feelings. Hope the best for all.


[ advertisement ]